Journey management is defined as “an active process used to optimize the journey over time as the organization and customers evolve.”
More than that, it promises to be one of the best methods an organization can use to optimize its customer experience (CX) and improve loyalty.
It may appear that journey management is a two-step process (first, to build journey maps and second, to manage them — but there are actually 6 steps involved if you want to do it right.
Why you need to rethink your customer journey management
Organizations use journey management to stay on track while transitioning from the Current State experience to the Future State experience.
A thoughtfully designed customer journey management strategy can help you reach your desired outcomes while facilitating the discipline of understanding, planning, implementing, and optimizing a portfolio of journey maps.
This is key for continued growth, as it directly affects how consumers develop a relationship with your brand and whether or not they’ll want to keep coming back for more.
A journey management strategy your customers will love
Discover how journey management can increase customer loyalty and benefit your bottom line.
What you’ll learn
- How to get from journey visualization to results,
- How to connect journey maps to action plans and create a sustainable routine,
- The 3 essential elements of successful journey mapping,
- The 6 critical steps, with details and key activities, for developing a customer journey management strategy for your brand,
- How to track progress and evaluate the effectiveness of your journey management against important KPIs, and more!