Material works in over 30 different countries, on 6 continents, and in over 25 languages to help inform global strategy and positioning for brands like Google, Harley-Davidson, Amazon, Uber, Pfizer, BlackRock, and GE — and now we’re sharing our expertise to help you bolster your global insights and growth strategy.
Global insights for global brands
To help the brands we partner with achieve success on a global scale, we rely on experience-tested principles, innovative methodologies, and market-specific knowledge.
Researcher, marketer, CX or innovation pro — whoever you are, we’re sharing the knowledge you need to get started designing a robust and effective global insights strategy to drive multi-market growth for your organization.
What you’ll learn
- The 4 essential drivers of global success and how to leverage them,
- Multi-market research design principles,
- How to conduct remote fieldwork in a post-pandemic world,
- The 3 key facets of cultural context to consider,
- Cultural context considerations for 11 major countries, including England, France, Germany, Russia, India, China, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil,
- When and how to conduct qualitative research on a global scale,
- Key adaptions to make when conducting research in a post-pandemic world, and more!