With $29B in buying power and up to $333B in influence, Gen Z remains a huge focus for marketers at Fortune 500s and challenger brands, alike.
Considering Gen Z will make up a whopping 40% of consumers by 2020, understanding what this generation wants and needs has never been more urgent.
Gen Z will change the world — with or without your brand
Material’s Gen Z experts have put together the latest insights and steps to build a brand strategy to reach these powerful consumers.
We asked 1,000 Gen Zers how they feel about brands today, and Gen Z thinks most brands are getting it wrong:
- 80% think brands only care about making money,
- 3/5 don’t trust what brands say,
- 70% think brands try too hard to be cool,
- 57% feel brands try to label or stereotype them, and
- 2/3 think brands just add to the noise.
This generation is going to change the world. The question is, are they going to do it with or without your brand?
Connect your brand to Gen Z
Discover the critical insights to know about Gen Z and how to ensure your brand stays relevant with Material’s expert report.
What you’ll learn
- Core Gen Z characteristics and shifts that have influenced their world,
- New research that shows why Gen Z thinks brands are getting it wrong,
- A deep dive into who Gen Z is and what they care about,
- Gen Z influencers your brand should know,
- How to quickly reach Gen Z by enlisting the help of a brand consulting firm, and more!